Friday, January 30, 2009

Music Review : Luck By Chance

I am a hardcore Shankar Ehsaan Loy Fan, so this review might sound bias.


The special thing about Shankar Ehsaan Loy is the freshness they bring. That's what separates them and A.R. Rahman ( the Genius) from the rest of the musicians in India. And needless to say, this album's quite good too, as expected!


Shankar Mahadevan is a trained classical singer, (listen to O sayibaa, from the album of the same name!) and Sapnose Bhare Naina was composed in just 20 minutes! Its a good classical based song with modern beats and its definitely in my playlist.


Pyaar Ki Daastaan is the romantic number. Its soothing, beautiful and Javed Akhtar's lyrics are very good.


Yeh Zindagi bhi is another good number from the album, but my favourite is Yeh aaj kya ho gaya. Could be because of the guitar base of the song, but i feel fresh and relaxed when I hear this song. I usually wake up to this number.


All the same, I'm definitely listening to Luck by Chance.

2 comments:

  1. hey,welcome to this new world...liked your blog.its really gud.the best part is your description about urself,which is just amazing ! i strongly feel that people like you who are articulate in ur thoughts should always write.And i love reading articles which are original and comes from the heart.great goin...i remember one line whch Principal Sir used so often - "Chaloi beti " go on.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! Going through the archives of my blog, I finally found the comment which inspired me to continue blogging!
      Three years and a few months later, I finally (and shamelessly) express my gratitude to you, Priya di, thanks a lot! You have always been an inspiration :)

      Delete

More from Deepungsu